OM03 Corner Drawers Module
The OM03 is a five-drawer storage module made from machine cut (not laser cut) plywood or MDF (dense particle board) wood with windows made of clear acrylic. This module can work on its own but it is designed to connect or be stacked with other modules that are part of HobbyZone Modular Workshop System. This module serves as a corner module to change the arrangement of the Modular Workshop System by 90 degrees and can be stacked with the OM04 and OM06 modules. Modules connect using magnets that are included and you can always change the configuration of the modules according to your storage needs. This module comes in kit form, consists of precision fitted parts and assembly instructions. Wood glue and a cutting tool are required for assembly (not included). Smaller parts may be machined with interconnecting stubs which must be removed before assembly, just like plastic model parts from a sprue tree.
- Assembled dimensions: 11.8" x 11.8" x 5.9" (30cm x 30cm x 15cm)
- Shipping weight: 5.4 pounds (2.4kg)
- 4 x drawers 3.1" x 5.1" x 2.3" (8cm x 13cm x 6cm)
- 1 x drawer 1.9" 5.2" x 5.1" (4.8cm x 13.2cm x 13cm)
- 4 x separators, to make your own space configuration in each of drawer
The OM03 module does not include paints, tools or accessories, pictures just show examples of use.
Pricing and specifications may change without notice.