Frequently Asked Questions
- You are out of one or more items I need. When will you get more? We receive shipments 2-3 times per week so check back frequently as we update our inventory levels as these shipments arrive.
- Do you backorder items? No, we do not accept orders for items not in stock because I hate finding some or all of my order has been backlogged as some websites will do. If our website and the ordering system on our Facebook page allow you to add an item to your shopping cart, we have it in stock now.
- Do we ship to Canada? We've ceased shipping to Canada after multiple complaints over the duties the Canadian government charges for the HobbyZone products.
- Do we ship to APO addresses? If you need your order sent to an APO, please email us at email@example.com and we'll give you a quote for shipping.
- Do we ship to Post Office Boxes? On smaller items that are under 1 pound, we can ship to PO Boxes, but anything heavier will need a physical street address.
- Can we ship orders to other addresses other than our listed PayPal address? At this time, no. We only ship to the address listed in your PayPal account, and if that address is different than the one listed in your order, the order may be delayed or cancelled.
- How are our shipping costs determined? Shipping HobbyZone's wood-based kits are subject to DIMWEIGHT (the shipping standard for USPS, UPS, and FedEx) which is a combination of package dimensions and weight, as well our customer's address shipping from Northeast Indiana.
- How fast is our shipping? We generally pack and ship orders within one business day but please allow 2-3 business days after placing your order before you see your tracking number(s) appear in your email. We are not responsible for delays in shipping that may occur after a package is submitted to the carrier.
- I don't want to have my package left on the doorstep. What can I do? We can have your package held at the nearest UPS office for you to pick up at your convenience.
- Why does my package need a signature for delivery? Packages over a certain dollar amount may be sent with signature confirmation at delivery.
- My package is missing. What now? Each of our orders is shipped with a tracking number. Contact your local carrier if the item is not delivered within the estimated time. If your item was delivered but missing, again check to see if the carrier delivered to the wrong address. If the item was stolen from your doorstep, neither we nor the carrier are not responsible for the security of your packages after delivery.
- My package was damaged in shipment. What now? Please take photos of the package and the contents to show the damage to your item(s). Send the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of what happened and we'll get your order replaced and take care of the paperwork with the carrier.
- I broke a part during assembly. Can I get a replacement? If you purchased the item from us, we can get you a replacement part within two weeks.
If you have any questions about our products or service, please email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. If you'd like to speak with us over the phone, please email your name, phone number, question(s) and best time to call.