New in the store:
- The new HobbyZone OM08b US-sized Paper Towel Holder is in stock now.
- The new HobbyZone AC01 Airbrush Painting Clips Holder is in stock now.
- The PS01 Aircraft Assembly Jigs are on sale. Get one soon!
- The Begemot 1/48 Su-34 Fullback, Su-35S Super Flanker, and P-63 Kingcobra decal sets are in stock with free shipping.
- We will have the new Yahu 1/32 O-1/L-19 Bird Dog instrument panels in stock on Monday as well as a resupply of their other great items.
- We will have HobbyZone's new OM16 Magnetic Instruction Holder in stock late next week. These attach to the backs of your OM05 paint modules and hold instructions and paint guides in view without covering your workspace.
- We have the Green Strawberry detail sets for the Zvezda and Revell rebox Star Destroyer kit. These include the hull detail set, resin engine bells set, and ventral hangar set. We will be receiving the new B-Wing detail sets for the Bandai kit as well as the nice resin and photo-etch shield generator sets for the Star Destroyer kit. Check out our other Green Strawberry detail sets for Battlestar Gallactica, Star Trek, and Star Wars kits.
We carry the full range of modular workbench products, portable work surface products, paint racks, specialty tools, and other hard-to-find products. We do not play the in-stock/backorder game in our store. If you can order it on our website, we have it in stock, and all orders received before midnight will usually ship the following business day.
We no longer ship outside of the US. If you are wishing to purchase some of our products, visit our eBay Store where you have the option of using eBay's Global Shipping program.
- Fine Scale Modeler Video Review of OM15
- Fine Scale Modeler Video Review of OM07b, OMs01b, and OMs07
- Fine Scale Modeler Video Review of S03s and S03base
- Fine Scale Modeler Video Review of S02xb, and PG01
- Fine Scale Modeler Video Review of OM03, OM04, OM06s, and BB01
- Fine Scale Modeler Video Review of OM01b, OM02b, OM07a, OM05xb, PN01, and SM01
- Modular Workbench 2.0 Review
- Modular Workbench 3.0 Review