The Latest News: 09/16/20
The HobbyZone factory is still running behind on production. We received a shipment yesterday which restocked our OM07a and OM14 modules, but now we're out of OM02a and OM10 modules. We have a shipment arriving tomorrow with more OM03 and OM07b modules, and S03s wall racks (among other things) and one Friday or Monday with more OM04 and other modules. Early next week, we'll get a larger shipment with many more OM02a models and S03b wall racks. Stay tuned. Our SPECIAL continues (while supplies last): we will include with every order a special HobbyZone paint brush/tool holder.
Our Quinta Studios shipment should arrive in a few days with a restock of everything including the new 1/48 F-14A Tomcat set for the Tamiya kit. Also arriving in this shipment is the new 1/48 Su-27UB interior for the new GWH kit. Our next shipment should be here mid-week next week that will include the new interior sets for the Kinetic 1/48 M346 Master, Eduard 1/48 P-51D-5 Mustang, and Zvezda 1/48 La-5FN kits.
Our Anyz order will arrive in a few days which includes seven new decal sets and the 1/48 F-104G Starfighter Avionics Bay. The new decals include:
- Universal cockpit dials 1.00 mm - 1.80mm
- Universal cockpit dials 1.60 mm - 2.20mm
- Seatbelt stitches 1/32 & 1/35 (black)
- Seatbelt stitches 1/32 & 1/35 (white)
- Universal Lines 0.07mm - 1.50mm (black)
- Universal Lines 0.07mm - 1.50mm (red)
- Universal Lines 0.07mm - 1.50mm (white)
We have an order coming from Metallic Details that includes their new 1/48 F-35B nozzle for the Kitty Hawk kit, 1/48 F-16C GE F110 nozzle for the Tamiya kit, 1/48 B-26 Invader PE detail set for the ICM kit, and landing gear for the 1/48 B-17, as well as a restock of our other items.
Our Airscale cockpit instruments and placards section is fully stocked.
We have moved our remaining stock of Begemot, Foxbot, Green Strawberry, and Reskit items over to our eBay Store (TacAir Hobbies).
We do not sell products that are not on our shelves, we don't accept backorders. You don't have to worry if something is backordered (I hate that myself!). On the rare occasion that we put something on pre-order, this is only when we know the shipment is a day or two away from delivery and we'll let you know of this here.
As always, stop by HobbyZone USA (www.hobbyzone.biz) or our Facebook page for the latest news and a great selection of hobby tools and aftermarket modeling details and decals. If you have any questions or are looking for something specific, please do email us at email@example.com or private message us on our Facebook page and we'll get right back to you.
- Fine Scale Modeler Video Review of AC01
- Fine Scale Modeler Video Review of OM15
- Fine Scale Modeler Video Review of OM07b, OMs01b, and OMs07
- Fine Scale Modeler Video Review of S03s and S03base
- Fine Scale Modeler Video Review of S02xb, and PG01
- Fine Scale Modeler Video Review of OM03, OM04, OM06s, and BB01
- Fine Scale Modeler Video Review of OM01b, OM02b, OM07a, OM05xb, PN01, and SM01
- Modular Workbench 2.0 Review
- Modular Workbench 3.0 Review