The Latest News: 3/28/20
We're still open and shipping HobbyZone products, tools, and aftermarket modeling sets every day. While we're under stay at home orders here in Indiana, our business is based at home and otherwise unaffected. If you're looking for something from the store, please note that orders are skyrocketing back up to pre-Christmas levels while folks take the time to rework their hobby space(s). At the moment, all HobbyZone products are back in production and we're ramping back up to 4-5 shipments per week again. This could change quickly as we did experience a disruption in shipments when the German/Polish border was closed or limited for a few days last week. The flow of shipments have returned to normal for now, but if there are any further disruptions, we'll let you know.
I mentioned previously that we have resupply orders coming in from Airscale, Begemot, Metallic Details and Reskit. Unfortunately, products coming out of Ukraine come over via France and that country is in shut down, so we'll have to wait to see if our orders from Metallic Details and Reskit eventually get through.
For those wondering if there is a risk of COVID-19 coming over on the boxes/packages, and at present, the CDC indicates that the virus doesn't survive on boxes beyond 4-5 days (at last report), which is less than the time it takes for our shipments to arrive here. Note that we're taking every precaution to protect our customers as well as ourselves.
Stay healthy, reorganize your hobby space, and spend time catching up on your hobby projects. We'll be here for you.
- Fine Scale Modeler Video Review of AC01
- Fine Scale Modeler Video Review of OM15
- Fine Scale Modeler Video Review of OM07b, OMs01b, and OMs07
- Fine Scale Modeler Video Review of S03s and S03base
- Fine Scale Modeler Video Review of S02xb, and PG01
- Fine Scale Modeler Video Review of OM03, OM04, OM06s, and BB01
- Fine Scale Modeler Video Review of OM01b, OM02b, OM07a, OM05xb, PN01, and SM01
- Modular Workbench 2.0 Review
- Modular Workbench 3.0 Review